the Rift

Don't Fear The Dead, They Make The Best Friends [open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
sorry for the wait and lame post.
F a e l e n e
Who’s to know if your soul will fade at all? The one you sold to fool the world.

Afraid? Faelene was a bit worried what will happen if it comes time for them to part ways. For now the red maned mare was not. He seemed to catch the hint of that worry, assuring her he wasn't about to play that game with her. "I know," she answers, she wouldn't have been an easy victim any way. It's the running part, the hint of a threat she wanted to be ready for. If she brought him to the frosty land she would have to take responsibility for him, and Faelene wasn't sure how great an idea that would be. She had to know he wouldn't cause any Unicorn harm.

Focus back to the idea of a new game, it was easy to let the issue slide. She was hopeful it would solve itself. When his carved dark eyes upon the dead deer, she gave him a curious glance, before looking to the carcass. It was morbid that as a child that's all he had to play with, and that's all he thought he had. What a shame.

He doesn't understand her explanation, but a reply of silent was fine by her. An amused, lightly tuned laugh escapes her muzzle at his choice of words. "That's good, maybe you and I will get along then,"she offers with a coy grin. Who couldn't use another friend? Ready for the game, she slides closer to him. "Alright, keep away means you take this," she indicates the piece of bone with her muzzle, "Then you try not to let me catch you or I get it and you'll have to chase me."

Messages In This Thread
Don't Fear The Dead, They Make The Best Friends [open] - by Slaiter - 10-25-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Don't Fear The Dead, They Make The Best Friends [open] - by Faelene - 11-01-2012, 04:46 PM