the Rift

[PRIVATE] and maybe, you will bruise

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
Abaddon
All men have secrets…

He watched as his hide quivered with the desire to pull her further into the darkness, and as much as he had to admit it felt like this creature just was not going to give in to the darkness. His little demon was not yet ready to fall. But the obsidian brute's pools followed every movement of her little bodice still, watching as her lobes switched directions and the shake of her demonising cranium. The words that poured out of her were no more welcoming than the first...

"Gods do not give anything without a price. They expect you to give your lives to them."

Perhaps they did. But Abaddon was not going to divulge the ways of the devil to someone who did not believe in their purpose, yet. As she finished her small speech, the hellboy piped up just at the point as she was beginning to step her dirtied ivory pelt away from him. With his deep voice looming like a raven over a corpse he spoke with the same sinister tone,
"Gods give and they take. But they don't give or take more than mortal creatures. It is not the gods you seek glory and power but the ones who walk amongst us, the bastards and the freaks. The low-lives and the cowards. What would living creatures give you that would be so much more enticing than listening to a creature who is above all and sees all? It is not the afterlife we work towards but the life's direction that the darkness takes us. Who is to say that the darkness is worse than hte light when even the kindest of men must go to violent extremes to do anything reputable in this world." To say that he did not have a point would be to argue with a brick wall. Abaddon did not speak these words lightly, he breathed them and drank on them like they were his only lifesource as he truly believed that what he said was true. As for the fae that stood before him in the grassy terraria, she was wrong by his account. He continued as he wanted to make sure her question was answered. His pools fired up and danced around the memories of his burning ritual, the sacrifice his people had made to his gods, "If you should know, they answered them by saving my life. I was due to be sacrified to my gods for not quite fitting in to the criteria our cult held. I was born and raised for the purpose of slaughter, and I only escaped with this," the hell-boy gestured towards the hideous scarring across the left side of his skull, watching it dance about in what light there was left, "And now I live to stand here."

Her words carried on like a stream and he was compelled to listen. Typically the rage within him would have burned until the point of no return and there would have been no return for the little demon, but she somehow held her own against him and the respect he was gaining for the sad creature was overwhelming to him. He felt that through his first reply he had answered the next question. Life was all about decisions whether they liked it or not, and Abaddon thought ruthlessly how his decisions had perhaps shaped or crushed certain individuals. He remained silent until she too fell silent, her feminine voice reaching over the space she had created between the pair. He smiled as he felt the tension between them and the anger that seemed to drip off the fae. His words grew humorous as he replied, "I will stand with the winning side." He then fell silent once more, feeling the need to not divulge any more to her on this matter. He wanted her to feel the mystery for herself...

The ivory then turned away from his massive frame and he stamped his feathered daggers upon the hardened ground in a small flurry of frustration. He was not going to kill her but he would if it meant her leaving. Nobody left Abaddon by choice. But her words drifted back to him as he watched her darkened tassles flick:

"I'll only follow you if you choose to step away from your gods like I have."

What sort of ultimatum was that? He hesitated and let the thoughts swim in his mind. What was she proposing? Even his intelligent mind was swamped with the different options that made him feel vulnerable and thick. Instead of replying at that point, Abaddon picked up his muscular pillars and stepped his way to stand beside the little demon, reaching his cranium to the side to be able to watch her skull as he then spoke to her, "You want me to step away from them and I will. On the condition you tell me your name."

What was he doing?

" . "

@Glasgow [AHHHHH!! :DDD]
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
and maybe, you will bruise - by Glasgow - 01-12-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Abaddon - 01-12-2016, 05:13 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Glasgow - 01-12-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Abaddon - 01-12-2016, 06:07 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Glasgow - 01-12-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Abaddon - 01-18-2016, 07:07 AM