the Rift

Leads meet together for seasonal alliances? Seasonal rank meetings?

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
I really like the idea of tourneys and fun stuff like that!

But I'll be the stick in the mud and say that I don't like the idea of a big leader pow-wow. :P

1. Realistically I think the threads will die. As you've mentioned Blu, the other healer/crafter/whatever threads don't really make it, and leads especially are usually busy.

2. I honestly don't see it as being realistic. I mean, most of the time we only do a 'go solidify your alliances..' for leads as a way of showing that they're active. it's just the thing they do for seasonal tasks. But honestly, where else do either animals or political groups reaffirm their alliances like this, on such a regular basis? Every season? Most seasons nothing happens, and so I think the reason why most threads are so boring, is because there's nothing to reaffirm or talk about.

I'd be happy with this being a yearly thing ...or like ... if something significant happens (rift wars, invasion, etc), or when there's a completely new set of leads (like the Edge). But then again ... I mean ... why? Picture like GOT or LOTR or things like that, it takes A LOT to get the high-ups from all of the houses/clans/species/whatever together. If all 8 leads get together it should be for something big, not just like a, "Sup, we're still good? Great." 

I also don't really want everyone to just be hand-holdy all the time and constantly on good terms. I'm not saying I want invasions and fighting, but a constant peace isn't actually something that I would find very interesting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leads meet together for seasonal alliances? Seasonal rank meetings? - by Odd - 01-31-2016, 05:37 PM