the Rift

[OPEN] Throatlings in the Snow

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I'd sell my soul just to see your face. 
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
He hadn't inwardly complained about being sent this far north in the early Frostfall, but he sure bitched on the inside. His thin desert coat made it way to chilly for him. He trudged through the knee deep snow a scowl over his handsome face. The stallion was not happy about having to come all the way up there. Sure he had flown most of the way making it a much faster trip then the equines or unicorns would have done. he just hoped the others of his patrol would be here soon. The sun hung high in the sun as he found a descent place to stop and wait. There was a nice aspen standing alone about half way up the mountain. His mind wondered to Rexanna and her beautiful golden painted hide.

A heavy sigh ruffled his muzzle as he imagined her running through the snow calling his name. A nasty nagging voice whispered that she would never seek him out. She could never love a winged stallion like himself. She couldn't ever fall for a desert dwelling boy. He was so naive to dream over such a beauty. She was older, more experienced, and much more mature. The stallion closed his silver eyes and tried to put her out of his mind. She would never fall for him, and he would never feel her sweet love. He sighed heavily and leaned against the tree. 'Hurry up guys.' His thoughts were grumpy as he tried to squish out his own feelings.

Talk
Words;; 253
OOC/Tags;; @Misael @Morrigan  @Ivezho Sorry it's so short!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Throatlings in the Snow - by Ilios - 02-04-2016, 03:52 AM
RE: Throatlings in the Snow - by Zahra - 02-10-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Throatlings in the Snow - by Ivezho - 02-14-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: Throatlings in the Snow - by Ilios - 02-18-2016, 05:21 AM
RE: Throatlings in the Snow - by Misael - 03-01-2016, 09:51 PM