the Rift

[OPEN] Back to the basics

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy

Tentatively, the duchess stepped forward, ears pricked in interest, hanging delicately onto every word spoken by the others as to not miss a single syllable. She wasn't sure what tea was, but assumed it to be a delight due to how they spoke of it. She knew peppermint as an herb useful for stomachaches and to taste rather delicious.

She listened to the various exchanges of lyrics, but found herself most interested in the sweet words of the sugary pony. She was grateful that Rasta had taken the initiative to ask what tea was anyway, and was perhaps even more grateful for the reply from the pony. She wondered what else could be made into tea other than peppermint. She knew of herbs that smell nice and tasted nice and decided experimentation upon this subject was necessary.

Her eyes fell to her hooves, pondering how she would make this happen, how she would heat up the water and transport it. The basket? That would work, she supposed. "Thank you for telling me of this tea, I simply must try it someday. I'm Agnodice, of the Falls," She offered quickly to the sugary pony, falling silent, absorbed in her own thoughts of tea.

She soon found herself smiling, though, at the tiger striped mare, her cool lyrics and serious stature. Agnodice had to agree with her jokes, though, for she was eager to try this tea. "What else can you flavor tea with?" Agnodice asked, looking back and forth from the three who had gathered.

@Rasta

Image Credits
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Messages In This Thread
Back to the basics - by Maren - 12-25-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: Back to the basics - by Agnodice - 12-25-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Back to the basics - by Rasta - 12-25-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Back to the basics - by Johnny - 12-25-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Back to the basics - by Maren - 12-26-2015, 09:00 AM
RE: Back to the basics - by Agnodice - 12-26-2015, 04:29 PM