the Rift

[PRIVATE] between fire and ice

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Elsa and Edgar were free once more. Nothing more than the vast expanse of the land laid out before them. Edgar in particular wanted to visit the Ancient Rotunda. He saw it once when he was young, but now that he was older and could appreciate the beauty of it. Elsa was still confused by the thing- that was no easy feat. The ex-mason knew the amount of effort that went into something that big and detailed. 

Quickly they found their way there, and Edgar was boiling with delight. His childish tendencies bounding to the surface in a matter of moments. Elsa grinned, shaking her head lightly as he hopped up and down eager to explore this place of mystery. Though his attentions were quickly turned to a brand new phoenix, and his companion. Edgar squawked gleefully, flying down to Elsa and urging her to go towards the duo. Now the thoughts of the Rotunda were long abated, and he was excited to meet another one of his brethren. He’d seen a lot of companions, but none like himself. Most were deer, wolves, bears, lots of big scary animals. But he knew that the zephyr species in general was not to be messed with. Each one harnessed a unique power – it made them incredibly strong with time.

Elsa cautiously approached, watching as the man dubbed his companion Antaa. A unique name- and that was when Edgar tore into her thoughts reminding her of the plenty of wonderful names he had from himself. Unfortunately for Edgar, the name stuck and there was no changing her mind. She rolled her eyes, trying to block out the boisterous bird for a moment.

”Greetings. It seems congratulations are in order.” She said quietly. Edgar jumped from her head, hopping over to the flaming chick. Fire and ice, how ironic. ’Reminds me of crush.’ he said slyly. He had found out about her… feelings for her king. Although worry lingered in the back of his comments, he trusted Tembovu not to harm her. Otherwise, he truly would freeze his manhood off. Well that escalated.

”My name is Elsa. Queen of the World’s Edge. Edgar is my companion- although unlike yours he is graced with the power of winter.” In the midst of frostfall there was a certain irony to a phoenix being born. It defied all the laws of nature. Edgar thought it wonderful, still fangirling over the newborn like a groupie. ”If you do not like him near her, Antaa I believe you said? Just let me know. It’s just that he hasn’t met another companion like himself. He’s squealing in my mind right now. That’s one thing you get to look forward to.” She shrugged nonchalantly as Edgar turned from fangirling to demanding an outloud apology for her rudeness. Only it wasn’t rude if it was the truth. She smirked, letting him fume as she waited for the white stallion to speak- or chase her away.

"talk"
@Darwin   sorry for the wait <3

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
between fire and ice - by Darwin - 02-03-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: between fire and ice - by Elsa - 02-08-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: between fire and ice - by Darwin - 02-10-2016, 01:45 AM
RE: between fire and ice - by Elsa - 02-10-2016, 03:02 PM
RE: between fire and ice - by Darwin - 02-10-2016, 06:59 PM