the Rift

[OPEN] don't forget your kitten mittens

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
don't get lost in my lyrics
you won't find your way out

Oh it had been ages since she'd had a reason to smile this big, and little Aisling had always been and expert at finding reasons to smile. "You are well worth the collision, my dear!”...Oh isn't he a wicked charmer! Her eyes positively sparkled with delight and she let go of the laugh, letting it ring over the snowy landscape. This really was a wonderland, made complete with the joy of finding Johnny here. Their all-too-brief first meeting had been a charming one, under the stars, but not nearly so much fun.

If horses could blush Aisling would have when he looked back at her. His eyes were such a lovely green, bright as the sweet spring grass in Érie, and to have them look at her was enough to make her foolish little heart race like a rabbit's. "Aye, I have years of experience, though the snows back on Érie were never so generous as this." Indeed she'd never seen mountains so high or snow so soft and in such quantities. "I've never been to these slopes before but am well pleased to have found them. I'm sure glad you were here or I might have slid right down to the bay! And what of you, Johnny dear? I would have thought to find you somewhere charming a whole herd of ladies." It was said with a teasing smirk, but not too far from the truth. He seemed far too social to bee seeking the solitude of the mountains, but then again she usually was too.

She let her head fall back into the cushion of snow with a sigh and was perfectly content to sit here, upside down in the snow, beside him as if they'd known each other for more than a few passing minutes. There was a pleasant briskness in the air, and she breathed it in greedily before realizing it wasn't only the fresh scent of snow gracing her nostrils. Hesitantly, she turned her nose closer to the stallion's shoulder and sniffed before breaking into a hearty laugh. She recognised she sweet smell from one of the many herbs her mother had used in her healing brews. "Johnny, have you been rolling in an herb bed? Why on earth do you smell of peppermint?"

"."
@Johnny

art by imi
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-26-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Johnny - 01-28-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 01-28-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 02-09-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Johnny - 02-10-2016, 11:17 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 02-14-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Johnny - 02-16-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 02-19-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Johnny - 02-21-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: don't forget your kitten mittens - by Aisling - 03-05-2016, 10:46 PM