the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bootylicious

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

I was breathing in the sweet scent of freshly fallen snow. Okay, maybe the sweet part of the scent was coming from me but I do love the smell of snow. There was nothing like it! I could get lost in this winter wonderland forever. Or, you know, until I got hungry… or lonely. Unfortunately I haven’t figured out how to get the snow to talk back to me and I’m just a little bit of a social creature.

That’s probably why I FREAKED OUT when I heard someone coming over and clear their throat trying to get my attention. Which was probably for the best because I was totally lost in a sea of white bliss! And yes, the ‘freaking out’ part was a slight exaggeration but I did toss my head up fast enough to give myself a little bit of a rush. My green eyes quickly find who had approached and I’m having a hard time believing what I was seeing - thinking maybe it was a result of the aforementioned head rush. I’m pretty sure I dreamed about this guy once, seriously! Only it was springtime and there was a bed of flowers…

Let’s not let my mind get ahead of the situation. Although, as always, it was delightful to find someone else that was colourful in this Helovian landscape of bays and blacks.

A grin was quick to light up my expression, mirroring his own, as I turn to more properly face him. “Hello yourself! Are you my fairy godfather?” At this point, I was far beyond being surprised at whatever Helovia had in store for me and would settle for being utterly delighted at what had just showed up.

It's the perfect time of day
To throw all your cares away

image by Jen

@Quentin
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Bootylicious - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Bootylicious - by Quentin - 02-13-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Bootylicious - by Johnny - 02-16-2016, 09:00 PM