the Rift

[PRIVATE] Time Away, Time Alone.... I mean, together?

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

The darkness of the caves comforted my shy soul. It's not that I dislike the light and sand of the Throat. That is the home of the God I have worshiped all my life. It makes sense for my to live out my days there. But at the same time, after being around so many for so long... The quiet and darkness that the caves gave allowed me to relax. The click of my hooves against the stone floor became a sweet rhythm to my ears. So much so, that I failed to notice that mine were not alone. So of course the voice that was suddenly behind me well, startled the hell out of me.

"Now what is a beauty of the sky doing in the dank earth? Almost at once I could feel my magic flowing freely in my veins. I could use it to by myself time... I spun around, slightly to fast. I stumbled, but recovered as gracefully as I could. It was almost a bowing motion, which given who was standing there would of almost been fitting. I was not prepared to see the stallion that stood before me. "Bucephalus." The tone of relief and surprise was clear in my voice. After all I am here alone. He even had left space for me to run. Would he remember me? After all it has been a long time since we had delivered news to the Basin together. Or been at any herd meeting that is. But the gold and black stallion had been, what was the word Gaucho used a few times? I don't remember. But he was family. Part of the Throat.

However with my own shy personality I nervously, shift backward. After all I could be wrong and this wasn't him at all. Just someone who looked familiar. Shift my weight back and forth, left to right. Do I run? I needed the alone time, but what if the company of just one other was also something I needed. Memories flood my mind of patrolling the caves with Cera. It was the first time he seemed to realize I wasn't a child anymore. I want to be seen as an adult. I want to well, be wanted.... "I come to think, clear my head... What brings you here?"

"speech

@Bucephalus

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Away, Time Alone.... I mean, together? - by Amani - 02-22-2016, 01:03 AM