the Rift

[OPEN] through the mist, through the woods

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

Murtagh was a little sad to see Sameira go, he liked her! But Amara was pretty cool too. Now that the pair of them had found him, he didn’t feel so afraid anymore. With this pair, he was bound to find Eytan soon and then they could go back home. He was certainly never planning on running off ever again and he feared the anger from his mothers when they found out what he had been up to. So long as he ended up home in one piece that should be enough, right? Adults could be so unreasonable. But more than the anger he hated the idea that for even a little bit of time, his parents wouldn’t know where he was - wouldn’t know he was safe. He tried so hard to be good!

He blamed it on the bamboo, of course. Why did it have to grow so thickly?

Although he was itching to chase after the not-bear he kept his hooves firmly rooted where he was and allowed himself to be distracted by Amara. She mentioned a couple funny names, neither of which he knew though he frowned in concentration as he checked his memory. “Nope I don’t know them. Where they nice? Our kings are Kaj and Archibald now. I think they’re supposed to be tough but no one’s tough like my papa.” Not even the warlords of the Falls!

But he didn’t like the fact that Amara didn’t have a home - it made him sad. “You could come back to live there if you want! My Papa tells me it’s safer in a herd and the Falls is the safest.” Everyone should have a home and Murtagh firmly believed everyone should have his home because it was the best. “I could show you and Sameira my favourite swimming spots!”

Murtagh

SO SO SO sorry about the wait @Amara! Feel free to have Sameira find the bear in your next post and reunite them ^^
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
through the mist, through the woods - by Murtagh - 01-11-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: through the mist, through the woods - by Murtagh - 02-25-2016, 10:23 PM