the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bootylicious

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Do you have any idea how long I’ve been searching for someone who is like me? I’m going to be the very first to admit that the way my fairy godfather’ moved so easily into a flirtatious mindset rather threw me off. I had come to expect grumps! Or kindness but not this sort of kindness. Was it Christmas? He might not be my fairy godfather, technically, but I’ve officially decided to call him that anyway. “Wishes, huh!” What a wonderful concept! I’ll bet he could grant one or two. “I’ll have to keep that in mind...” I probably should be playing it cool but I’ve got this wicked grin on my face.

Okay and by ‘wicked’ I mean it’s brighter than the sun. I’ve discovered something amazing and I absolutely look like a child who had been given exactly what they asked Santa Claus for and it turned out even better.

Fairy Godfather here leans forward and gets a good sniff - hardly a rude gesture when I smell the way I do. But then he moves closer and my green eyes bug out a little bit. Was peppermint an aphrodisiac? And if it was why hadn’t it worked before? There's a whole lot of questions bouncing around.

I have to admit that I don’t know, quite what he’s getting at but I stand my ground with a crooked smile taking over from the ‘wut’ expression I had been wearing a couple seconds ago. “I uh… don’t know about the gods but a witch had something to do with that scent. She thought it'd be a curse...” Oh wait, had he been flirting again? Man I’m off my game. This is almost harder than it had been with Aisling - I talk big talk with those I know won’t reciprocate but when it actually comes down to it I’m rather lost.

Shit, you’re not supposed to know that. I mean, I’m A+ at flirting what are you talking about? This little pink pony has game.

“So uh, you got a name?”

Although, apparently, my game has recently run away and left me behind. But sometimes awkward can be cute, right?

It's the perfect time of day
To throw all your cares away

image by Jen

@Quentin
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Bootylicious - by Johnny - 02-02-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Bootylicious - by Quentin - 02-13-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Bootylicious - by Johnny - 02-16-2016, 09:00 PM