the Rift

[PRIVATE] oh bother!

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Weeds are flowers too,
once you get to know them.
Within her rush of trying to find the lost chains, she listened to the yearling. Her eyes drifting away from the companion as he spoke. “Wonderful! They look just like this one here on my horn.” She lowered her head to him, pointing the horn away in case the space between them was cut short. She really didn’t feel like stabbing a child today. Rexanna lifted her head back up to smile at him. “Except it has three loops!” She nodded along with her words, before glancing back to the bear. In which, the yearling noticed her lingering eyes and spoke of the creature beside him.

The Thief nodded to the bear as she learned of his name. “Oh how wonderful. Murtagh! That’s a great name.” She smiled to the colt before turning her attention over to where she had ran into the tree. “We could start over there? I, well… I tripped over a tree branch and ran into a tree. So it might be somewhere over there?” She questioned, wondering if that was even a good place to start.

She turned to face it, jumping on her hooves briefly in her quickness. Her legs ached slightly with the remembrance of her tripping, and her head ached from the dance with the bark of the tree. Her eyebrows furrowed before she trotted over to the trees, looking up into the branches. Thinking that perhaps since she had tripped and seemed to jump, perhaps they flung themselves into the branches above. “They’re not very big, but they should be pretty shiny against the snow I would imagine.” She spoke to Murtagh, turning her head to look upon him with a curious gleam in her eye.

She needed to find the chains. Her chest was tight with a feeling of life or death when it came to these stupid little trinkets. She’d wear them as long as she could. She hoped that it would be a sign of her continued dedication to the Elephant King. Even though they were just little decorative trinkets, she felt like her whole life with Tembovu resided in each little golden chain link. And perhaps it did, but she was attached to them. She felt bare and naked without them. If she couldn’t find them, she’d be heartbroken.

"Talk?"
image credits

@Murtagh
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
oh bother! - by Rexanna - 02-22-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: oh bother! - by Murtagh - 02-23-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: oh bother! - by Rexanna - 02-29-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: oh bother! - by Murtagh - 02-29-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: oh bother! - by Rexanna - 03-06-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: oh bother! - by Murtagh - 03-08-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: oh bother! - by Rexanna - 03-09-2016, 02:39 AM
RE: oh bother! - by Murtagh - 03-10-2016, 05:32 PM
RE: oh bother! - by Rexanna - 03-12-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: oh bother! - by Murtagh - 03-13-2016, 05:53 PM