the Rift

[OPEN] Mirror, Mirror

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

When Anzanie said she had no idea- Elsa didn’t know if she was truthful or just trying to make her feel better. The scar, the memories…. It made her feel like absolute shit. That was the start of her whole downfall- the degradation, the loss of family, heartbreak and so many other things. If she had never gone out that day, she may have been able to hold off the Falls from getting attacked. Instead, she barely made it out with her head.

All because she couldn’t see.

She felt so fucking stupid and weak because of it. The ugly scar that marred her face was just a daily reminder of one of the biggest fuck ups in her life. Despite all these feelings, Elsa just offered Anzanie a small, gently smile. In return, she offered a shrug. No one wanted to hear the sob story, so instead she remained quiet.

The glazier continued, inquiring about glass. Elsa shook her head gently but glanced around. There were still stray shards strewn over the Edge’s lawn. They could be put to kind of good use right? ”I do not, but do you think it be possible to use some of the stray shards from the wall? That way we can clean up a bit and not put any extra work on you. I know how exhausting crafting can be. Before I was a Mason in the Hidden Falls. Working with stone was so exhausting.” Edgar and Elsa were both taken aback that she so freely divulged the information. Once again, shame and self-doubt crept up into her face as she tried to keep herself from apologizing. Oversharing and asking for extra work were two things she didn’t want to do- but ended up doing anyway. She could only hope Anzanie would ignore her uncivilized demeanor for today. This is what happens when she has to strip away the mask that is so forcibly glues to her face.

@Anzanie  
No worries! <3 I'm in no rush.

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Mirror, Mirror - by Elsa - 02-02-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Anzanie - 02-15-2016, 07:25 AM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Elsa - 03-01-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Anzanie - 03-06-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Elsa - 03-07-2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Anzanie - 03-08-2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Elsa - 03-10-2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Mirror, Mirror - by Anzanie - 03-20-2016, 07:22 AM