the Rift

[OPEN] all i wanted was you

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

He has all of her attention once he starts to speak. Her dark eyes drink him peacefully, as do her ears to the notes of his calm tone. The stallion emits a pleasant vibe and naturally she follows suit, relaxing completely as he divulges into his answer. Refined? Her mind questions what he might mean by such a word – As in telepathy? The idea fades as soon as he acknowledges the sun sign, the black unicorn nods quietly to his inquiry about the definite allure surrounding the hieroglyphs. Chernobyl's lips form a faint smile, the involuntary reflex goes unnoticed by her. If he had met her before now he would question whether she was mad or not. To her luck he wouldn't know what a anti-social miserable mess she usually is. She tilts a hind ankle and listens quietly, her inky eyes moving back and forth between him and the symbols. Her nose touches the leaf sign lovingly and afterward she appears to do the same to the moon symbol. “The Gods.” Her voice is airy and nearly a whisper. “They're all here.” The words leave her mouth in a dreamy form, silence seamlessly falls between them while she gazes on all four God symbols.

His question draws her focus away from the wall and back to him. Her expression is back to betraying nothing, her stare is mostly covered by her thick dreaded forelock. “Bull.” She let's a half smile tug at the edge of her muzzle. “Pleasure to meet you Quilyan.” She draws in a breath and fixes her face back to it's normal plainness. “What brings you underground today?

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

@Quilyan

:D

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 01-15-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 02-19-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-04-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 03-10-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-18-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 04-13-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 04-18-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-07-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 05-21-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 02:33 PM