the Rift

[PRIVATE] Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid [Reginald]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

I studied his body language, as he studied me. The way he rocked back and cocked a brow. The way he took a deep sighing breath. The waiting was torturous. But under his studious gaze I lifted my head, and raised a brow, to peer at him with my left dazzling eye. I wonder if he found me beautiful? I figure he would be gone if he didn't find me marginally attractive (little did I know that he found me inadequate, bordering ugly).

So I'm left hanging, waiting for an answer. Ears are flicked forward, waiting for words to drop from his mouth. I cock a hoof, and if I could, I would probably whistle a tune. Just when I am about to decide he is to daft to realize what I am offering he growls, causing my wandering eyes to slip back to his giant form. Words slide easily from his masculine mouth, they twist in the air. Not hero, not villian. A little boy and a little girl? Little girl... I was far from a little girl. A laughing snort escapes my nostrils, but I decide not to comment.

Instead I comment on his following words. He watches me with his predatory eyes, and it causes a shiver down my spine. "Mmmm, Not to far. I'm a northern lady, though I suppose through all my... Well, heat, you might not smell it." I smirk, as I finally reach his last question. "As for that, well. One of them would kill me should I ask, and the rest are all unworthy maggots. And might I mention, unattractive." A smirk plays on my mouth, as I look him up and down. No, none of them are nearly as gorgeous as this hunky predator. I almost feel like he could eat me.

"Are you game or what? I don't have all day. I'm sure you could understand." My brows raise, and honestly I had no patience for twenty questions.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Reginald
Words;; YUM
Notes;; Sorry she's ridiculously demanding xD

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid [Reginald] - by Sialia - 03-19-2016, 08:51 PM