the Rift

[OPEN] Promise Not to Promise Anymore

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
Teal ivy marked legs roamed through the sands of his home. Watching the sun rise and set was his dirty little secret. The lowering sun was a reminder that everything changed, all things came to an end. While the rising fire ball was beacon of hoping, showing that everything could start over, there was always a chance to start fresh. Silver eyes watched the sun slowly sinking as he made his way towards the oasis, the heart of the Dragon's Throat.

As he neared the oasis the stallion smiled warmly as silver eyes fell upon the creamy mare; Lani. She was mysterious, that was for sure. She couldn't speak, but her body langue and flashing colors could say it all. He watched her silently for as she gazed up at the changing sky. He watched as the chilly breeze ruffled her long tail a shiver making his hide twitch. He wasn't sure if it was the cold or the pretty lady standing on the other side of the lake.

If she turned and saw him staring at her she might think he was creepy, so he called out a warm nicker. He threw his body into a smooth canter leaving puffs of sand in his wake. His white tipped tail flowed behind him as he made his way around the fresh water. As he neared he slowed to a walk and stopped beside her smiling brightly. "Hi Lani! It sure is a beautiful sunset." His voice was deep and warm as he glanced up at the sky before turning to look back at her. "Are you enjoying the Throat?" He inclined his head curiously, seriously hoping she did enjoy her home.

Talk
Words;; 281
OOC/Tags;; Horrible! -_- @Xolani
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Xolani - 03-20-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Ilios - 03-21-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Xolani - 03-22-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Ilios - 04-01-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Xolani - 04-01-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Ilios - 04-12-2016, 03:29 AM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Xolani - 04-12-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Ilios - 04-29-2016, 01:08 AM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Xolani - 04-29-2016, 02:28 PM