the Rift

get your Gaucho kid here!

Snow Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Unicorn :: Tall :: 24
Snow
Sorry for the delay in replying to this! OKAY I'm going to officially open applications :D Can you please PM my Snow account with the following form if you're interested in the twin?

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Other Characters:[/b]
[b]What priority would this foal get amongst your other characters? (main, secondary, etc?):[/b]
[b]What ideas do you have for the foal? (appearance, personality, magic etc):[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

Here's a bit more information about the colt I'll be playing, in case you guys want to add details of how your foal would interact with him:

- He'll big like papa, either 17'1/17'2hh. Dun in colour, with large bull horns and broad feathered wings. Clean fetlocks (bc I want a character without fluffy feet god dammit), dark eye circles.

- His future legend title if he got one would be the Reaver. As he's based off the Iron Bull in Dragon Age, he'll be the definition of a Reaver in that game in the way he fights; 'With the Reaver specialization, your warrior turns the chaos (and pain) of battle to their advantage with a series of powerful (and potentially dangerous) offensive oriented abilities. This is a high-risk/high-reward discipline, since most of the abilities benefit the warrior when their health is low, but the battle prowess given to the warrior makes a Reaver the definitive offensive specialization.' In other words, he throws defense out of the window and goes for all-out attack, something I hope to incorporate when he's old enough to fight :D

- Related to this, he'd have the passive magic where he loses his ability to feel pain when he gets angry. He'd still be able to get injured, but just wouldn't be able to feel it even if his leg was hanging off :P Active magic wise, he'd go for Fire and Dark related abilities. His main active magic would be to conjure animals made of fire, rather like his father, only unlike Gaucho it's not through the use of his own blood.

- Personalitywise, I haven't really decided as I want it to be dictated by his childhood etc, but some basic traits I'm planning to incorporate are: he refers to himself in the third person like Gaucho, he's fearless/bullish to the point of stupidity, and he's a bit of a mercenary. He'll also have a keen eye for the ladies, because...well he's played by me so what would you expect xP

I'm not going to put an end date on this for now, with Odd being on absent, but when we do come up with an end date then I'll let you guys know via this thread :)

Messages In This Thread
get your Gaucho kid here! - by Snow - 03-25-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by smitty - 03-25-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Brenwar - 03-25-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Raeden - 03-25-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Zuno - 03-25-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Nessie - 03-25-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Volterra - 03-26-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Yaotl - 03-26-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Wanderer - 03-26-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Nova - 03-26-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Myrrine - 03-27-2016, 04:48 PM