the Rift

[PRIVATE] Do you like you? Because I like you.

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
You can have your very own
Devil at the cross roads

Gray eyes showed sorrow as the blue mare could not stop trying to help him. She wanted to pack his wounds with herbs, but they still bleed. Wounds stung and dripped with crimson substance down his muscled body. His eyes looked to hers as she asked about his curse and when did it happen to him. The words flowed out of his mouth in a husky drawl."It runs in the family, I thought I escaped the curse because when I was three it had not plagued me yet. I guess I was wrong, but there is not always pain every night love... There is beauty with it as well ." He smiled softly pushing his large skull into her neck.

Tears streamed down her face and as he tried to wipe them away she moved to his side. Her warm body softly touch his side and her head rested on his neck. His muscled neck reached over to nuzzle her soft chest. "None of this is your fault Tiamat. You have given everything to me, and I know If you could help this you would try your damnist. Please do not beat your self up, you have too much going for you and your life to beat your self up. Do not let me drag you down. I would never want to pull an angel from heaven, just to make her feel like she is in hell." He knew he was hurting her. Nox knew that she hated anything that had to do with pain and blood. A single tear dripped from his warmed stone eyes.

His heart hurt so bad when she asked if there was nothing that she could do. There was nothing anyone could do, but she could do one thing for him. He just wanted her... She could help him by being his. Gray orbs turned to look at her with a soft smile."I wish you could help this, and I wish I could... But we can't. The only thing you can do for me is just love me for me, because Tiamat I know you might not understand this feeling but I love you. I know you need to learn about your owe self, but you need to just love your self just as much as I do. You have the world going for you, but I feel like you are holding back; because you say you don't know you. I know you and I love what I know about you." He let his emotions run from him as he watched the storm outside blister and blow. Blood still dripped to the stone floor, staining it crimson. Then she asked is it worth living forever, he had to think about that. His head shook softly as he leaned softly into her soft blue pelt."It can be worth it, there is not always pain and suffering. Most nights I am fine, and it does not really bother me too much. It looks worse than what it really is. Now If I had to live my life with out you in it, that may be different." He chuckled slightly nuzzling her chest again. The scars bleed and burnt, but he ignored the pain to try and keep her happy. He would give his life for her happines.

"Talk."

OOC:: <3 :')

image credits

@Tiamat

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you like you? Because I like you. - by Mortuus Nox - 04-08-2016, 08:26 PM