the Rift

TilneyxArah baby Audition!

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Tilney, Arah, Frostie, TheCallyBear and I would like to proudly present our beautiful Maude to you all! You've probably seen her around the place, but now its time for the big reveal. This is Tilney and Arahs first born along-side her twin Jude who will be played by the fabulous Chan.
We got a great response and so many applications for players, so we'll get to auditions in a second; first I'd like to take a second to give you all some information on her.

About Maude;
Gender; Mare
Designer; TheCallyBear.Devantart.com
Height (when full grown); 15.3hh 
Herd; Worlds Edge
Species; Unicorn
Build; Very leggy, lean. Almost akhal teke build with muscular back, shoulders and neck to powerful haunches.
Breed; Arabian x Warlander mutt
On-Site Family; 
Tilney - Father - Played by Neverrmind
Arah - Mother - Played by Frostie
Jude - Twin Brother - (to be) Played by Chan
Tuppence - Aunty - Played by Neverrmind
Aelfwine - Aunty - Played by Skylark
Viktor - Uncle - (to be) Played by Tamme
Art Of Maude; 
Link
A drawing piece by Enfanir@DA is also on its way, as well as a Reference by TheCallyBear.

Personality;
Maudes personality is still very much up to the successful applicant/player we chose. The Idea I have though is that she will be friencely loyal to her friends and family, kind and loving though overly passionate and quite fierce - sometimes beyond the point of seeing reason. Her beliefs would be similar to that of her parents perhaps - Tilney has an immense passion for the healing arts and the sun god. These are paths Maude does NOT have to follow of course. A strong connection to Jude would be ideal; she would be the "big" sister in the 'twin-ship' (lol) as Jude is very timid; I imagine Maude to be quite fearless.

Auditioness;
- Skylark
- Nunu
- Eris
- Gebo
- Semper
- The Bunnie
Chan - playing jude!

Your Brief;
(this is all hypothetical, not an actual plot. I hope its okay to put your characters in it! Feel free to yell at me if you dont want them encluded)
Maude is 3 months old. Arah is on a sages task and has journeyed to the veins of the gods with Alune in the hopes of seeking out the moon goddess. Tilney has been left in charge of Maude and Jude, though has been urgently called away to tend to a sick, dying elder in the herd. Tilneys strict instructions to the twins are the following;
"Wait in the gardens near the greenhouse for Alysanne or Evangeline and assist them with tending to the plants. If I have not returned by nightfall, find Glasgow and she will watch over you until my return"
Jude wants to follow Tilneys instructions and becomes nervous about leaving the shelter of the greenhouse when he starts to smell rain; Maude on the contrary wants to take this opportunity to explore! No parents to keep an eye on her, she can go wherever she wants! Maude leaves Jude alone in the greenhouse, running past the fallen glass wall. This if the first time she has left the safety of the edge...
What/whom does she encounter?
How does she respond?

Write your best response as Maude. It can be as long as you'd like of course, but keep it interesting and keep it MAUDE
30th of April is when this will close and 5 days judging will begin!

Rules & Guidelines;
-You have a O word limit, and a O word minimum (apart form the site's word minimum of course).
-3rd person please!
-Feel free to develop your own personality for Maude rather then going off the one i listed above, though this could be risky!
-Take inspiration from whatever you like... though id prefer it was not each others auditions posts. Be original!
-Checking with Chan on this but you should be able to powerplay Jude to your hearts content.
-Please write a short note at the end of your audition piece and tell us how writing her felt! did you click with her or did you struggle?
-Frostie and I will take time to judge these, and when we have decided on the winner I will respond as Tilney (Arah coudl even respond too) to the successful applicants post!

Art by TheCallyBear@ DA

@Skylark @Nunu @Eris @Gebo @Bunnie

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
TilneyxArah baby Audition! - by Tilney - 04-15-2016, 11:59 AM
RE: TilneyxArah baby Audition! - by Bunnie - 04-15-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: TilneyxArah baby Audition! - by nunu - 04-19-2016, 07:27 AM
RE: TilneyxArah baby Audition! - by Arah - 04-26-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: TilneyxArah baby Audition! - by Skylark - 04-26-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: TilneyxArah baby Audition! - by Eris - 05-03-2016, 02:22 PM