the Rift

No Harm, No Foul || Sandman

Sandman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sandman
The only promise I could make you is that my promise is a lie.

He watches as the girl scrambles to her hooves, keeping his posture neutral. It would seem that her previous fury had faded, as she greeted him with delight. It is an unexpected reaction, and for a moment he simply chooses to puzzle over her behavior rather than reply. Yet, he is used to mares welcoming his presence, even after fierce disagreement, and he concludes that either she is forgiving, or has some purpose she wishes to use him for. Either way, he will go along with the scene.

Hello, love. You called?” Easily crossing the distance between them, careful neutrality shifting towards a warmer demeanor. She is still tired, he notices, eyes drifting closed only to be jerked open again. It is endearing, in a way, and he gently bumps his muzzle against hers. “It’s hardly polite to call me here, then fall asleep, don’t you think?” He delivers the message in a friendly, teasing tone, taking any potential sting from the words.

His earlier irritation has been put aside, her presence and this meadow having overshadowed any discomfort he endured on the journey up the mountain. Plus, it is soothing to let down his mask, to be himself rather than playing a role assigned to him by an expecting audience. He is not certain how she saw through the act, whether she was simply perceptive or whether he was slipping, but for the moment he does not much care. It is slightly warmer here, there is no deep snow to bog him down and mat in the feathering around his hooves, and he is in the company of an agreeable mare, so he feels no need to worry about his ability to act. Instead, he simply waits, wondering idly why the palomino wished to speak with him.

OOC:It's ok, I understand how difficult that can be.
Acting my part
Speaking my lines
Plotting the scene

Messages In This Thread
No Harm, No Foul || Sandman - by Florelle - 11-06-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: No Harm, No Foul || Sandman - by Sandman - 11-07-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: No Harm, No Foul || Sandman - by Sandman - 11-07-2012, 11:07 PM
RE: No Harm, No Foul || Sandman - by Florelle - 11-12-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: No Harm, No Foul || Sandman - by Florelle - 11-12-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: No Harm, No Foul || Sandman - by Florelle - 11-14-2012, 11:40 PM
RE: No Harm, No Foul || Sandman - by Sandman - 11-15-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: No Harm, No Foul || Sandman - by Sandman - 11-29-2012, 06:40 PM