the Rift

[OPEN] Promise Not to Promise Anymore

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
Even as darkness fell the stallion watched her a small smile playing over his lips. Still young and full of testosterone he could feel the urges pulsing bellow his hide. She was so beautiful, so close, and so sweet. Fighting the feelings the best he could he tried to focus on behaving. Silver eyes gazed into her sapphire eyes watching the way the starts sparkled in them. His heart leaped as she smiled at him the way she was so relaxed around, just as he was with her. As the darkness thickened he glanced down at his shimmering silver boots. He had grown so used to the things he had forgotten they were there. When was the last time he had been out in the night to enjoy the way they glowed?

Taking a deep breath he dove into his story silver eyes squeezed shut against the surge of memories. When her body quivered his eyes opened and a small kind smile covered his muzzle. Pausing in his story he whispered softly, "Everyone was healed, there wasn't any permanent damage to anyone. The gods made sure we were all safe in the end." Feeling as if he had reassured her, or at least tired he trudged on. It was easier to explain than he had thought it would have been. Maybe it was just because he was so fond of Lani, the way she listened so intently, how she was there for him. He wasn't sure, but it was nice to ease this off his chest.

When her soft hurt sigh touched his ears he tried to touch her muzzle with his own. he would ask about that when it was all over. He was afraid if he stopped there would be no starting back. Eyes closing again his skin jumped at her fiery touch against his shoulder. He enjoyed her touch, more so than he ever had any other mare's; even Eden's warm embrace. The grey mare had never been there for him like Lani was. Shoving the thoughts away he continued.

When it was all over and he thanked her the look she gave him made his horned head tilt in confusion. "Are you wondering why I thanked you?" Without waiting for a response he explained, "I thanked you because you were here for me. I can see in your eyes that you weren't judging me, at least I think anyway. I feel like you aren't holding my past against me and that's amazing. Just like you Lani." In the darkness he could see a smile touch her lips and he responded with his own before stepping into her chest. Young heart hammering away he reached out to embrace her much like she was doing him. What was this feeling soaring through him? It was different than it had been with Eden; sweeter and sharper. Was this real love, or was he just caught up in the moment, again? Either way he didn't care. He longed to be closer for this moment to last forever. As the moon rose and the starts sparkled he engraved the feel of her body and her sweet scent to memory. His stomach flipped as the words flew unbridled from his mouth. "Lani, can I stay with you tonight?"

Talk
Words;; 546
OOC/Tags;; @Xolani Sorry it is SO late! Maybe after she posts next we can start a new one? I think Ilios might be falling in love!
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Xolani - 03-20-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Ilios - 03-21-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Xolani - 03-22-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Ilios - 04-01-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Xolani - 04-01-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Ilios - 04-12-2016, 03:29 AM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Xolani - 04-12-2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Ilios - 04-29-2016, 01:08 AM
RE: Promise Not to Promise Anymore - by Xolani - 04-29-2016, 02:28 PM