the Rift

[OPEN] Grab the Windex! [Church Windows]

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah

anzanie</style>
the sun always shines in our minds.</style>

Anzanie had followed him, the Dragon Throat's forger. She let herself in for the adventures that lay ahead, an Edger going into unknown territory. Crafters together as they wandered through the lands of Helovia with the biting winds of Frostfall still giving them nothing but the warmth of moving. It felt so strange to be going to the place where she thought she may have belonged had it not been for the Edge's sanctuary when she first arrived, with the talk of its sands and oasis, the world that was so reminiscent of her own. But now she was visiting it for real, as a consort and ambassador of her herd. The splashed princess weaved her way through the terraria behind Cera, keeping his own splashed winged figure close to her own.

She stepped over the bridge, as it was known, feeling the burning pride within her as she saw what lay before her. The talk of this home being similar to her native home of Irrespitine was true and it was magnificent, even in the cold rays of the sun that was regenerating back to Birdsong's warmth.

Soon they came to where she assumed was the place they wanted her crafting skills, and it caused her to dance about on her lithe pillars as her pretty skull opened up wide agog at its skeletal beauty. The sand was not warm but it was comforting after all the hard ground of the Edge but she felt too excited to think of this. She was here. Cera's smile curled over his skull and it brought the Glazier back to attention before he spoke. She could feel what appeared to be genuine warmth and greeting from him, a welcome was uncertain to have gotten from a supposedly hostile herd. But nonetheless her girlish ways got the better of her uncertainty and the relief washed over her before she squeaked back,
"It is a beautiful church, Cera, I can't wait to get started for you," she hesitated before speaking up once more, "You can probably tell I'm not strong so any help would be greatly appreciated." Her beautiful cranium smiled once more, the sparkle in her pale pools glistening as she thought hard about the process that was needing to unfold. Then once again she spoke in a less high-pitched voice, "It seems to me that the best way to do this is to craft the glass into the windows on the ground here before we move it into the framework, only then we must be careful not to shatter it when it gets mouled to the church frame, can we do this?" She needed to be certain that she was not goin to cock everything up, especially when so much of the World's Edge pride and reputation currently lay her daggers. What was she going to do if it went wrong?

[OOC: Omg I'd much rather a crappy post from me than the wait that I've made you endure! I'm so sorry it's been so long but I'll be a lot quicker soon! Just wondering, but before I put it in the next post, is the glass already there or are we assuming that they brought it with them?]

"The light of our beauty shines within."

image by breezy baldwin @ flickr.com</style>

@Cera
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Cera - 04-16-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Anzanie - 04-29-2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Cera - 06-02-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Misael - 06-04-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Cera - 06-04-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Grab the Windex! [Church Windows] - by Misael - 07-07-2016, 03:51 PM