the Rift

DON'T HURT YOURSELF

Daetiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Daetiin,
girls see more blood than boys

I found myself wandering back to the entrance of these magicless lands, the Threshold, as the natives seemed to call it quite regularly. Which in hindsight made sense as it appeared that this wooded region was the only entrance to and from this region unless you had gills. Emerald eyes flicked about easily as my dappled limbs carried me deeper into the greenery that had sprouted up almost overnight since the last time I had been here.

Had I really been in Helovia long enough for the season to change? The world to fade into green from the bright white that had blanketed it just a few short weeks ago? Not that I could complain much, the chill that lingered in the air as spring crept forward on her tip toes, was much more welcomed than the bony grasp of the winter winds. My mind shifted to the herd that had welcomed me with open arms and I made a mental note to hunt down this Birsa so I could get started with figuring out how exactly I would be crafting in this place without my magic.

Melancholy bounced from nerve ending to nerve ending as I wandered further into the Threshold, remembering the day that I had stepped over the border just to watch my livelihood turn into a cloud of emerald and jade and fade into nothingness before I could step back and claim it. Oultik better be here, and he better be glad that I came looking for him, it cost me everything that I had. For a moment I thought about bolting, running back through the entrance and finding the rest of the merry men until our fearless leader decided to find us on his own, but then the sound of another approaching wrecked those thoughts and suddenly I remembered that I was here on a mission and I wouldn't be leaving until it was completed.

Emeralds shifted to my eleven o'clock as a black and gold creature broke through the ferns that seemed to be nearly as large as the small mare was. White spotted ears flicked forward as I allowed a half smile to pull across my two toned features, my tiara bobbing down and then back up in a greeting before my vocal chords decided they could work. "Welcome to Helovia lady."

"Speech."

Image | @Ovidius  | she's such an interesting character! I love her already liquid time to before Dae found her companion egg cause I forgot to add it in the post

Messages In This Thread
DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 05-03-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Daetiin - 05-03-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 05-05-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Daetiin - 05-30-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Graasvoel - 05-31-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: DON'T HURT YOURSELF - by Ovidius - 06-02-2016, 04:45 PM