the Rift

Lighting Heart (Delinne)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

He wondered about the field, moving around when he needed to watch his footing. There were rocks hidden under the snow, and the snow seemed to get deeper with every set he took. He was coming down a hill at the moment when he looked around. He saw something strange in the distance. It was a dark figure, mixed with white. He couldn’t tell if it was his imagination along with his mind playing tricks on him or was that for real? If I’m imagining things, I hope no one notices. I’d hate to be called crazy on top of all of the love sickening jokes. He landed on solid ground. The dirt was barely covered here, and there was a frozen pond a few feet away from him. He looked at the figure again, and squinted, trying to read it out. It turned out he wasn’t crazy, and there was someone else. It was a blacken horse, with white markings on it. No, not just a horse. Another unicorn, and a mare. Her horn rose from her head and he could see it in the distance. Something about the way she acted made him think she was a unicorn before he saw the horn. The Plague…I wondered. We need more recruits, and hey, why not? He trotted closer to her, and when he was a shorter distance away, spoke.
“Hello, who are you?”Simple words, but he hoped they would prove to be effective.

(It’s ok, no problem, me kinda too.)

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-04-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 11-04-2012, 07:44 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-09-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 11-12-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 11-27-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 12-02-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 12-03-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 01-23-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Delinne - 01-24-2013, 02:12 AM
RE: Lighting Heart (Delinne) - by Valentine - 03-25-2013, 11:38 PM