the Rift

different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple]

Rumplestiltskin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Oh&Baby, even fairytales will be jealous..

I struggled to keep my emotions of glee away from my orbs as she lapped up what I had to say and played exactly how I wanted her to. Silly, silly girl. As if I were lost, here, even in all the snow. I knew exactly where I was, and it was clearly exactly where I needed, and wanted to be. This innocent little thing might think she was worldly, but she most certainly was not, and she was perfect for it.

I held my gaze straight into her mismatched orbs, giving an aura of complete attention and adoration of her obvious, possibly blinding beauty. She could be easily sucked in, and it was already happening. I saw a brief flicker of manipulation flutter across her pools. I chuckled inwardly, it would be all the more fun to watch her fall when she lost the game she barely even realised she was playing. Her agenda was worthless and barely held my attention for a second.

I needed to work out my next move, how best to lure her fully into my sticky little web of lies and destruction and likely heartbreak? I could, and I would take everything from her. Just like I should have done from the other jezebel that I let walk off, scott free, which still troubles my charred, blackened heart to this day.

As the plaything blushed and shuffled in front of me, the ghouls and demons in their chains continued to rattle around my cranium screaming as they went. Cackling in glee at the prospect of fresh blood. They hadn’t had anything fresh in a long time and they were bored and hungry. The mocked and taunted me, whispering disparaging slang in my auds. They were driving me insane, and it was time to feed them.

So, her name was Melissa, pretty enough, if a little prim for my tastes. Shame she had asked my name though, for she would never get a straight answer from me on that one. That was how the harlot had escaped, not only with her life, but with that of her first born.

"Melissa, what a pretty name for such a pretty girl.. I’m afraid I am not one to reveal my name, not to beautiful strangers such as yourself. Could get me in all sorts of trouble..”

With that, I placed a mischievous glint in my orbs and hoped that would be that. I couldn’t risk her knowing who I was, not just yet anyway. I had been thinking so hard about not revealing my identity, that I hadn’t registered her gently touch on my hide. Her gentle, almost sexual touch against my skin. This game just got even more interesting..

She thought she was teasing me, but all she was doing was gearing my craving for blood into new heights, I could hear my own blood pumping around my head as I struggled to keep my composure, which grew even harder to manage as she whispered seductively in my harks.

”Come now Deary, I find that hard to believe. Nobody could refuse to keep you company. I am struggling myself already..”

Tagged: Rumplestiltskin Notes: Oooo he's feeling evil xDCredit: Manip: Loopie2008, Table: Stephy

Messages In This Thread
different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 10-14-2012, 08:03 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-14-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-04-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-05-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-05-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-09-2012, 08:29 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-09-2012, 09:38 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-12-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-12-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-15-2012, 12:13 PM