the Rift

Out of Ashes, I burn

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Wings of gold carried the boy through the skies of yet another day as he tried to figure out where he was going. Originally he had wanted to go and poke around the forest to see if he could find anything interesting that mother could craft something out of but he had been sidetracked by this beautifully warm updraft. Flying was a pleasure that he had only recently been able to discover thanks to his dad never being around. Mother had tried to help him but without wings there was only so much that she could try but regardless he managed to pick it up. Drifting around in circles for what seemed like hours the brindled lad finally let his hooves touch back down to earth when he came by the threshold for the second or third time that day.

Feeling exhilerated from his air time he made sure to gently shake out his wings before folding them to his sides where they belonged. He doubted that the feeling would ever get old because it was just so exciting to see new things and to meet new people, which was part of the reason he had decided on the threshold instead if the forest. Setting off on his own pathway he tried to be as quiet as possible but probably sounded more like a wrecking ball crashing through the brush and the thick undergrowth. Eventually returning to one of the well travelled paths as he began to tire it wasn't long before someone caught his eye.

Slowing his pace to a more cautious approach he made his way forward only to stop a few feet from the new mare. Twisting his ears forward in interest his eyes scanned quickly over her rather strange appearance. Were those teeth hanging around her neck? Why would anyone wear teeth?!? "Hello, who are you?" He asked curiously tilting his head a little as he tried to figure out the whole idea of wearing the teeth of something like a necklace.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Imara •• NOTES: ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
Out of Ashes, I burn - by Imara - 05-26-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Aeolus - 05-29-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Tsavo - 05-30-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Imara - 06-22-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Ashamin - 06-28-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Imara - 08-15-2016, 04:13 PM