the Rift

[PRIVATE] high upon the throne of two kings

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
You think that you can run from your problems, that by slipping beyond the walls of your burdens you can be free to do as you so please— the sick truth is that life doesn't work this way, that your issues will always be there before you wearing a bigger grin than the last time you saw them. And much to my dismay, I'd run from one problem head on into another one. When you get this far north, you begin thinking that perhaps for just a moment you can breathe easy and not be crushed under so many expectations. But today's my luck day, and I run into just the problem I was looking for. A problem that was tall, dark, handsome and (often) increasingly more frustrating with every interaction.

On the run from a frustrated and fuming Mother, I so luckily happen to stumble (rather unfortunately) upon another wonderful problem I haven't exactly bothered getting around to addressing (just another thing on my to do list I suppose, right after 'finding a flying pig'). Despite being caught up in a tragically unrelenting funk where everything seems so far away and my eyes can only focus on the earth before me, a familiar smirk crawls across my lips as bubblegum gets drawn to a familiar onyx bulk. For a second I shed my dulled, monochrome hide and spring forward into a world of temporary colour, having been itching to be freed from my binds for quite some time now.

"Well, well, well— I thought I was supposed to be the lady in waiting." A sly grin catches my black and ivory features, eyes catching the delicate beginnings of sweat along Zhu's neck, darkening the midnight coat into something even blacker than black. Unlike previous encounters, he's unaccompanied by any ghastly screaming deer or blubbery masses— entirely alone (with me). My head pivots, surveying the despairing emptiness around us, not another living creature in sight for miles (not that I can even see that far, it just becomes a massive blur farther along). It seems fitting for someone so quiet, so reserved and cold, like he belonged here among the slowly melting ice formations and the empty howling of the wind, wrapped up in frigid nothingness for an eternity.  

"What brings you to such a desolate place?" Might as well strike up a conversation while I still have his attention (who knows for how long).

"Talk."
kid
run my reputation.

image | coding

@Zhu

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
high upon the throne of two kings - by Zhu - 06-05-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: high upon the throne of two kings - by Kid - 06-05-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: high upon the throne of two kings - by Zhu - 06-06-2016, 12:05 AM
RE: high upon the throne of two kings - by Kid - 06-06-2016, 12:43 AM