the Rift

Out of Ashes, I burn

Imara Posts: 3
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5
ShadowMare

The beat in her ears died down with the beat of wings, of hooves. In Dorobo, pegasus weren't normally people she worked with, never much desiring to bicker with them. It would soon have to be quickly realized what material Imara was working with here in this "Helovia," there was going to be much more to it then the plains of Dorobo she supposed, but the huntress knew that nothing stood in her way. She held a vicious drive within her, and her blood would not stop boiling until her mission had been completed.

Imara slows her thoughts as she allows her mind to focus on the specimen of a man that had oh so wonderfully decided to make an appearance before her. He was a mix of bays, golds, and azures, his coat held the familiar stripes of her homeland, the skins of Dorobian people were very natural, much like other safari creatures and this man. She allows a soft smile to slip on her lips, only to hide the wicked laughter the itched to be released inside of her, this was going to be such a fun game, oh so fun.

The winged stallion asks of her identity, and for a moment she wonders if she should go under as another, for the few that knew of her name could not spoil her masterplans. The commotion of more steps allowed her to make up her mind, realizing that Hodari's cloak of shadows had worked very well to hide Imara and only he and those she had slaughtered would know her name and the dead man tells no tales.

With the inspection of the newest arrival to Imara's entrance, she could feel the satisfying click of another puzzle piece falling into place, this mare was a Dorobian, how wonderful. Little did this lovely blue-eyed thing know, she would be a step into the infiltration Imara would in time create.

"My name is Imara." She said simply, eyes lazily washing over the pairs that watched her now. With the announcement of Imara's homelands, she would have to follow this mare to wherever she lived, knowing that it could possibly lead her to more dorobians. Imara would have to play it smart though, no darkness that swirled and sang within her could seep out. The double crowned, Tsavo, had just unknowingly thrusted Imara much further in the hunt of the one who killed her father. "I'm here simply to find my fellows, and for a place to live. If you are from Dorobo as you say-" She flicked her eyes over to the winged, for it wasn't worth wasting his time, nor did she actually care, but as she had grown in the work of spy, every little tone, every little facial expression could either lead to your success or your demise, and as Imara needed to come off as a mere lost citizen, she would carry out all means necessary. "Perhaps sometime you could show me the others? I have dearly missed them" She doesn't know that Imara misses none, that her heart is not just iced over, but it missing, that the only thing that pumps her blood is the fury that curls within the hollows of her body.

Considering her options once more, the mare decides that what's a game without a little bit of adventure? Imara knew that the dorobians would see her in time, but maybe she should allow all those to speak. After all this wasn't Dorobo and as much as she was normally right, she knew nothing of the bounds of Helovia as they so say. Caramel's settled on the man and woman, "Tell me, what are your homelands like? How are they ruled?"

OCC:

EDIT: changed my mind :P fair game

also this is a shit post oops gotta figure her out

Imara

Messages In This Thread
Out of Ashes, I burn - by Imara - 05-26-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Aeolus - 05-29-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Tsavo - 05-30-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Imara - 06-22-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Ashamin - 06-28-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Imara - 08-15-2016, 04:13 PM