the Rift

I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor)

Gryffindor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gryffindor, hoping not to be seen by anyone, steped out into the cold, deep snow, then suddenly,saw something move, then it neighed, it was hard to see with all the snow falling heavily around him, he blinked a few times to clear his view, then to his disbelief, he made out a stunning pure white stallion, that blended in so well with the pure white snow, he was about his age with a big green swirl going up his hind leg... pure white coat...his age...green swirl...this all seemed too similar...

Suddenly realising who is was, he froze, like a statue, this was just no ordinary stallion that he knew from around, this was Tribute. He remembered when they used to play together around the meadows, both together, happy. Then everything changed, he was 3 when it happened, it was winter, we had planned to go out into the snowy fields to play. My mum had just come to me before i had left and told me that we were moving, to find a better home, i was alright with that, as long as i still got to see Tribute, then my mum told me that we were moving to the other side of the country. Then it hit me, i would never see him again... I slowly walked through the deep snow, thinking about how i was going to tell him, i was crying so hard, but at that moment i realised that i had to be strong for him and me.I found Tribute underneath the trees,waiting for me i went and put my wings around him, but then i couldn't bear looking into his eyes and i knew i wouldn't be able to handle saying a long goodbye and him knowing he will never see me again. So I just got up and said... "Bye"
and before he could say anything i galloped away longing to turn around and him one last time.

So here we were, where we had left off, and i had alot of explaining to do, if Tribute even wants to listen to me.

He neighed back, hoping,longing, that he will forgive him for what he did on that one evening in winter..

Messages In This Thread
I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-11-2012, 04:54 AM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-11-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-11-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-12-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-12-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-16-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-16-2012, 06:30 PM