the Rift

Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN]

Athenä Posts: 23
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 [Bird Song]
Candy

athenä
Oh Father tell me, Do we get what we deserve?

Athenä did her best to remain calm and collected, vivid pools lingering upon that of the pale-faced minx. She was so tired of feeling alone, but didn't know quite how to handle being around others. Her ego and snobbish personality made it hard for her to obtain friendships; most of them were very short lived. It was honestly depressing, and she often moped about the idea in the shadows of her alone time. But it was stupid to grovel at the feet of another for friendship, right? There was no running around, and skipping through the meadows. It was just her and the flames, beauty and the beast.

I like you already. 'I bet you do, everyone does.' She thought to herself, deciding rather not to blurt out how much better she was than that of the speckled one. She gets bored, and wanders around aimlessly. Seemed like a fair enough answer to her question; but she wasn't buying it completely. Attention however, fell to the environment as the sound of the rainfall had begun to cease; the semi-cool air replaced with a sticky heat. Glancing down, she frowned at the pooling water at her feet; the slick mud she stood in. Obsidian pendulum flicking try in annoyance. I'm Själ The name, taken and stored away for later use should she have to track down the pale faced bitch. Light foot falls near sloshing of the foliage pulling her attention away.

Hello, ladies.  Lobes turned to the source, as eyes followed suit resting upon a rather unique creature, unicorn. Such a tiny thing, adorned with beautiful gold horns and markings and those eyes reflected the sun-god himself in their vibrant specs. Spears of gold protrude from her spine, and this Athenä find strange. Once again, before she had a moment to even whisper a single syllable the midget speaks her name. Ovidius, but that wasn't all she had to say. She continued her preaching on how we shouldn't be fighting in the Threshold. Lobes returned back to her skull as she gave a sly grin to the pale faced Själ. The midget unicorn creature-thing continued to speak; questioning them about a herd. All the while, the painted leg closest to her lifted swiftly - just as quickly slamming into the mud puddle she was standing in, aiming to splash it all over her pretty little face.

'I'll be damned if I'm the only filthy one here.' She thought with a mischievous grin, as she returned her gaze back to the ink and gold mare. "Whoops, delighted to meet you." She cooed with a sheepish grin as she snaked her head around to get a satisfied view of Ovidius, hoping the mud had just spat upon her ruining some of that blinding golden glow. "I suppose," She breathed, her grin still curled upon her lips in mockery. . "But this used to be home."  She said proudly; hinting at the fact she was no new face in these woods.

Among her entertaining intervals with this mare, she totally failed to notice another approaching. Your name isn't Athenä by any chance?  'What..' Violet eyes turn to rest upon a chocolate filly, silently looking her up and down, brow raised. 'How do you know me?' Images of equine she had met in the past flashed through her mind but none matched with this one, nothing about her screams I know you. Subtlety noting the canine at her feet, as she continues with introductions. Vitani- no nothing.

"Yes, my name is Athenä." Lyrics curious and full of question- thought she halfheartedly wanted to say no- she continued; "Your mother, what was her name?" She had a serious expression on her face now, she had never mentioned to anyone her history here. Other than Quinn, no one knew about her adoptive parent before she decided to leave Helovia and look for Nato. Kiara, the beautiful equine mare that had given her a second chance at life when all had been abandoned.. but, this couldn't be.. could it?

Image Credit

@Själ
@Ovidius - sorry she's mean. xD
@Vitani

Messages In This Thread
Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Athenä - 07-02-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Själ - 07-02-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Athenä - 07-02-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Själ - 07-02-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Athenä - 07-04-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Själ - 07-04-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Tarnished Diamonds [OPEN] - by Ovidius - 07-04-2016, 02:03 PM