the Rift

[PRIVATE] infinite potential

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

ALYSANNE.
Paint with all the colours of the wind

Unsurprisingly, Tembovu did not accept her invitation to join them at the garden. Was it the activity? Or the company? Well, it could be that he actually did need to find Dacianna, but who knew. “Until next time, then.” The smile was a little smoother this time, easier now that she was saying goodbye to Tembovu rather than welcoming him. Even as she felt relieved as he departed, there was also a tug of remorse in her stomach. Were all of her interactions with Tembovu doomed to be like this? Hesitation and wariness, false smiles and civility when they were around others and anger and harsh words when they were on their own? She was weary of this cycle.

Perhaps if he had stayed, it would have been a little easier to smile at him next time.

But she hardly could bring herself to resent any time she was spending with her newest friend. She whickered a soft goodbye to Mbwene - though she doubted very much the little elephant liked her any more than Tembovu - and Hemlock added his own small hoot in farewell. And then that was that.

Her attention turned back to Lyanna and she reached out to nudge the other mare with a grin. “Come, my dear apothecary.” She set off in a different direction than Tembovu left, making her way closer to the cliff to where the garden lay. With the attention it was getting lately, it was slowly returning back to a productive state and some of the new plantings were in bloom - which would help with the identification. “So I don’t repeat myself when I start blabbering away about the different plants, what herbs have you learned about so far?”

image credit
table by imi <3

@Lyanna <3
text me if you want some ideas of what plants Lyanna could have picked up knowledge on ;)
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
infinite potential - by Alysanne - 06-13-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: infinite potential - by Lyanna - 06-13-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: infinite potential - by Alysanne - 06-14-2016, 10:54 AM
RE: infinite potential - by Lyanna - 06-15-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: infinite potential - by Alysanne - 06-15-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: infinite potential - by Lyanna - 06-17-2016, 03:52 PM
RE: infinite potential - by Tembovu - 06-20-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: infinite potential - by Alysanne - 06-23-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: infinite potential - by Lyanna - 06-28-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: infinite potential - by Tembovu - 07-02-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: infinite potential - by Alysanne - 07-14-2016, 07:05 PM