the Rift

design Aly's tramp stamp

Brit Posts: 11
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15hh :: 19
Brit
OKAY SO I'm not that great at markings myself but I love Aly and symbolism so...

Ver. 1.1 and Ver 1.2

Lewisia cotyledon :: I found these flowers in California when I was on vacation and they are the most beautiful flowers EVER. And on top of that they are superbly drought resistant, and can tolerate almost any weather. I thought it was very symbolic of Aly, who can go through anything and is also very pretty. I mean seriously look at this beautiful flower! The ref isn't very high res so I did my best but I think it'd be pretty on her both in color and in silver. I did three flowers to symbolize herself and her children (according to her profile at least, not sure if she's had more?)

Idea Two

Laurel-esque :: Okay so thank god for clipart being open source. Anyways I think green would look great on Aly because of her eyes and her nature/mono scheme. It reminds me of a laurel ring almost, but I think it's really symbolic of growth and healing and symmetry. I suck at drawing BUT it would be green and edged in silver, if drawn better. 

SO I'LL KEEP DOING THESE BUT HERE'S TWO TO LOOK AT before someone enters something amazeballs. I'm really into reading too deep into things and symbolism so markings are my favorite.

(Also these would be really cool if you combined one or two of them)

Messages In This Thread
design Aly's tramp stamp - by Sarah - 07-05-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: design Aly's tramp stamp - by Sarah - 07-11-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: design Aly's tramp stamp - by Odd - 07-11-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: design Aly's tramp stamp - by Sarah - 07-18-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: design Aly's tramp stamp - by Brit - 07-18-2016, 02:02 AM