the Rift

different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple]

Melissa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Still no response.
What was she doing wrooong? He was still the gentleman he had started off with, making her more and more frustrated inside.
"I struggle, pretty one, because I am not one to kiss and tell. Especially not so soon. I don’t feel it is particularly becoming to try and spread ones seed with someone you barely know." She snorted easily at his words. 'I just want company..,' she thought and looked down.
Melissa observed the nameless equine with a rather suspicious look. Why didn't he respond to her now? He hadn't mentioned any love like Leander had and Hector... Well, she hadn't actually flirted with him.
That had just been a sad moment.

But still, he hadn't even tried. Such as this equine. The mare sighed softly. He said that it had been a while since he had company, which gave the peg some hope. Maybe he wasn't ignoring her tries after all?
"You don't have to struggle, handsome. I just want some company from a stallion like you. But if you find my presence too hard to resist, I could go elsewhere..." Melissa tried to sound innocent and like if she'd given up hope, but didn't succeed as much as she had hoped to.
'I just have to hope that he falls for it, or I'll have to actually give up on him.' He didn't looked like a stallion that you could fool easily, but a mare could always dream, right?

She unfolded her wings once again and let them hang down on her hides. If something happened, she had to fly away. But only if he tried something like murdering her, even if that was highly unbelievable.
A gentleman like him didn't murder anyone - she hoped.

Word count: 292
OOC: I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS THREAD <3 I'm sooo making her evil now >w> I lost my muse at the end tho >.<

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 10-14-2012, 08:03 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-14-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-04-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-05-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-05-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-09-2012, 08:29 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-09-2012, 09:38 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-12-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-12-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-15-2012, 12:13 PM