the Rift

The death of a foal, the birth of a mare. [Open]

Stellaluna Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Stellaluna
From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.

"You cannot go through life without loss. It's a hard world, but the pain makes us stronger, less susceptable to pain." She shook her mate's smiling face from her vision. "But thank you, I appreciate your sentiment."

Stellaluna scraped a golden hoof over the ground at the comment about Talsia's mother. Why would a mother set a hit out for her son? Her golden eyes flashed with anger, her tail flicking like an annoyed cat. "The she does not deserve a son. Any mother like that does not deserve the joy a child brings. I pray she wasn't a unicorn; we've always been such regal creatures. But she seems lower than the worms that crawl in the ground beneath my hooves." As unfortunate the circumstances, the old Stella began crawling back. Her fiesty nature, her strength began trickling back to her. "I am sorry for your brother. I am sure he didn't deserve the fate that was cast upon him. But atleast you got away. I am sure you're safe now. I haven't seen any real threat of danger since I wandered into these woods. And I can't say I've seen Cascu. Hell, you're the first horse I've seen since I got here." A light laugh broke through her lips. "But, for your sake, I hope you find him soon. Perhaps we can wander together looking for him. I've been looking for a herd myself, perhaps he's clung to one already and is waiting for you to find him."

She looked around, stumped as well as he by their location. "I'm not sure where we are, Talsia. I've been wandering the same myself."

Messages In This Thread
The death of a foal, the birth of a mare. [Open] - by Stellaluna - 11-12-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: The death of a foal, the birth of a mare. [Open] - by Talsia - 11-12-2012, 09:47 AM
RE: The death of a foal, the birth of a mare. [Open] - by Stellaluna - 11-12-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: The death of a foal, the birth of a mare. [Open] - by Talsia - 11-12-2012, 12:18 PM
RE: The death of a foal, the birth of a mare. [Open] - by Stellaluna - 11-12-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: The death of a foal, the birth of a mare. [Open] - by Talsia - 11-12-2012, 04:33 PM
RE: The death of a foal, the birth of a mare. [Open] - by Stellaluna - 11-12-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: The death of a foal, the birth of a mare. [Open] - by Talsia - 11-13-2012, 09:35 AM
RE: The death of a foal, the birth of a mare. [Open] - by Stellaluna - 11-13-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: The death of a foal, the birth of a mare. [Open] - by Talsia - 11-16-2012, 10:06 PM