the Rift

[OPEN] Fragile Minds Shouldn't Use Glass [Crafting]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

After happening upon Glasgow and her incredible glass jars, Alysanne found her interest in the crafting efforts of the glaziers renewed. Not that she had ever been bored but the idea of crafting, of course - her attention was just typically focused on the healers. Now that they had been blessed with some extra crafting abilities, though, Alysanne was trying to make a note to keep an eye out for any other crafts that might be happening around the Edge.

It was just by chance that she happened to be going to check on the garden - the plants had been drying out so much throughout the season some of them might not make it despite the frequent fertilizing by her hooves. Not very often did she stumble across someone else here but today a familiar white and chestnut mare was there near the greenhouse. “Hello Anzanie, it’s been too long!” She hadn’t spoken to the crafter since Frostfall when they helped Tembovu dismantle part of the crumbling glass wall.

Well, that was one of the last pleasant memories that she had of the king. Back before he was king! Back even before Anzanie was even one of the Glaziers. It was only two seasons ago but it felt like a lifetime.

Warm with those memories, not to mention the bliss of being near her garden. She walked over toward Anzanie with a warm smile on her face, green eyes noting that the greenhouse looked more put together than it ever had. “The greenhouse is looking wonderful! Can I help at all?”
Alysanne
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.
image credits
table by boom <3

@Anzanie
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fragile Minds Shouldn't Use Glass [Crafting] - by Alysanne - 07-24-2016, 10:44 PM