the Rift

[OPEN] Slaves to Dreams

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia was taken back by the stallions response, he was nothing like the stallions she was used to. Without realising it she began to relax even if it was a small bit, Sabia's deaf ear had stopped twitching (an old habit of trying to hear) and her muscles relaxed some. With the mare's deaf ear she could not hear his disappointed snort at her answer to the story but she heard his answer. Sabia did not like his tone.

"Forgive me I assumed a horse with no eyes would soon die" she said glancing at him, she felt uncomfortable under his stare. Sabia was not used to being seen but more used to being taken advantage of due to her gender. Under his gaze she felt seen and felt like she was being read...did he know her fear of his gender?

Surprised at the stallions sudden chirpy tone Sabia flicked her deaf ear, unaware a horse's attitude could change so fast.

Sabia was confused at his question, she found herself lost for words. Cocking her head she turned her sparkling eyes completely on him then to his creature laying on his back. "Well...of course I'm alive my body is warm and my heart beats" she said "you can even see it in the eyes." Sabia found in his eyes something unpleasing so she did something very bold for her "does your heart beat?" She questioned and put her silky muzzle to his chest.

Maybe she had done it because he was so different from the other stallions she had met, the more logical reason was that Sabia was testing him to see if he would act in terrible ways to a mares touch. A bold move but the mare wanted to change.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Caneo
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 07-30-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 07-30-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 07-30-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 07-31-2016, 01:16 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 07-31-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 07-31-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 08-01-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Caneo - 08-04-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Slaves to Dreams - by Sabia - 08-08-2016, 10:52 PM