the Rift

you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
In my scarecrow dreams,
(When they smash my heart into smithereens)
Be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete.

Sacre snorted at the fox and dropped the matter. The damning fact was Sacre wasn’t sure how far across the sea it would be, even if Inari had agreed, the boy probably would have stopped him in the end. Still, he didn’t know what else to do other than wait for someone to notice him and open the bridge for him. If only life wouldn’t have sent him away on a mission, a matter of compassion for his sister who didn’t know… If only mother hadn’t of died and left the world a little duller than before. Even his benevolent heart couldn’t find his sister to offer his condolences. He just hoped she wouldn’t find out second hand from a stranger. The boy’s thoughts were growing rather spiritless until his little red friend spoke up in his mind. "Stop."

Code:
<table align="center" width="640" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="background-color: #9da6ab;"><tr><td style="background: url('http://i.imgur.com/XhtiSSy.png') bottom left no-repeat; padding: 10px 100px 400px 100px; border:solid 8px #686f73"><div style="margin-top: 20pt; margin-left: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 12px; font-family:Times; text-align: jusitfy; color: #4d5356; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 2px;">
In my scarecrow dreams,
<sub>(When they smash my heart into smithereens)</sub>
Be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete.</div>
<div style="margin-left: 5pt; margin-right: 5pt; margin-top: -10pt;"><p align=justify><font style="font-family:Times;color:#686f73; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:0pt; line-height:10pt;">
Sacre snorted at the fox and dropped the matter. The damning fact was Sacre wasn’t sure how far across the sea it would be, even if Inari had agreed, the boy probably would have stopped him in the end. Still, he didn’t know what else to do other than wait for someone to notice him and open the bridge for him. If only life wouldn’t have sent him away on a mission, a matter of compassion for his sister who didn’t know… If only mother hadn’t of died and left the world a little duller than before. Even his benevolent heart couldn’t find his sister to offer his condolences. He just hoped she wouldn’t find out second hand from a stranger. The boy’s thoughts were growing rather spiritless until his little red friend spoke up in his mind. <font color="4d5356">"Stop."</font>

</div></td></tr></table>
<div align="center"><sub><a href="http://veradaine.deviantart.com/art/cm-sacre-481472699">veradaine</a></sub></div>

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: you and me lets be incomplete [imi's tracker] - by Sacre - 08-03-2016, 02:33 PM