the Rift

Out of Ashes, I burn

Imara Posts: 3
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5
ShadowMare

Well, it seems that Imara has dragged in quite the party. After all, the woman would expect nothingless, she was Imara! She can't bask in her splendors just yet, though. This was a game and she be damned if she would allow something to threaten her desires. Ambers fall upon the newest of this little huttle of "who can snag the meat first." His skin was a mix of patched onyxes and porcelains, scars and stains ruin his body but she can tell that this man knew the splendors and consequences of war, something the woman knew deeply. Ashamin the Clovenheart he calls himself, a quite peculiar name indeed.

It seems that there were a lot of choices in this place, Helovia, and Imara begun to understand the Dorobian's finding shelter here. That of course applied to them, but not to Imara. She didn't come here to be thrown into welcoming arms, she came for revenge and all she cared about was how effectively and how efficiently she could get her job done. She feels the eyes of the knotted horned man(she wondered what Dorobo would think of his horn, the twists and curls unseen ever before) and turns her head. He speaks of another dorobian, Hasovir, and the huntress is even more pleasured. How lovely this trip was working out for her! Dorobians were everywhere and where there was a people there was a leader. Honey eyes drip within the scholar's onyx, he spoke of trades, of a home, a league, a beginning, and where she would go next had been chosen. "Your offer is most generous, I would quite enjoy that, my loyalty is all yours." She purrs, the golden woman an intoxicating mix of evil and ecstasy.

Turning then, she dips her head, baring her farewell to the strangers and their creatures. She would be seeing Tsavo in good time, but until then, Imara had other duties to get to. With a swish of her tail, she turns and begins walking, joining Ashamin's side when he begun to lead her to her newest journey.

OCC:

Imara

Messages In This Thread
Out of Ashes, I burn - by Imara - 05-26-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Aeolus - 05-29-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Tsavo - 05-30-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Imara - 06-22-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Ashamin - 06-28-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Out of Ashes, I burn - by Imara - 08-15-2016, 04:13 PM