the Rift

Swelter [open]

Saisands Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SAISANDS                

frozen faces can always melt, push this echo in the outside world

With a small hint of embarrassment about her, Saisands flicked her tapered pillars across the terra firma at his correction. Revenant. It seemed befitting of the beast that stood before her, with his azure pools that shone brightly, and equally striking coat that reflected off the orange hues of Helovia's Heart. She dipped her sweet crown to him aologetically,
"Forgive me, Revenant."

At his question she felt quite taken aback. Did she really need something from him? It was only by chance that she had followed her curiosity here, with no real intention. The warmth was a good reason to come here, for it was soothing on her aching bones that had had the frost settle in them for too long now. With a shake of her silks, she smiled in a friendly manner towards the brute. Before she replied, she noticed Revenant trailing off into his own little trance. With a high pitched cough, she simply said, "I am not in need of anything, thank you." She smiled awkwardly, not sure whether he'd tell her to leave. "I have never travelled to this part of Helovia before, I wish I had. The heat is wonderful..." Closing her pools, she enjoyed the heat briefly.

Messages In This Thread
Swelter [open] - by Revenant - 11-03-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Swelter [open] - by Saisands - 11-03-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: Swelter [open] - by Revenant - 11-04-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: Swelter [open] - by Saisands - 11-13-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Swelter [open] - by Tillas - 11-13-2012, 06:17 PM