the Rift

Unleash the DOGS of WAR [Cirrus - bonding]

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit

There is a sound, calling to the young belle. Her ears prick to attention, her posture stiffens as her usually wandering mind dedicates it attention to one cause. The pup had made its appearance known to her, she has sensed its nearness, though it had not allowed her to interact any further with it apart from resting her eyes upon its dark hide every now and then.

It had been quite a task, hunting, but with her father's spear, Cirrus had made short work of it. With eagerness, she carried in the kills in a makeshift net of seaweed, the contraption made possible with the aid of her kind father. Wings flapped, haphazardly delivering her bodice, and the five bodies of dead animals, to the site where the pup now stood.

"I'm here," she breathed, looking upon it for the first time without worrying that it would run away from her. Dumping the kills unceremoniously before herself and the pup, she made sure the netting was open. The stench of the kills had been getting to her, but with her attention transfixed upon the hellhound, she barely noticed it. A rabbit, fish, rat, fox and even a large snake all lay, beginning to rot and smell quite putrid, before the pup. Fascinated, the filly awaits what might happen next.
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Unleash the DOGS of WAR [Cirrus - bonding] - by Cirrus - 11-14-2012, 01:58 AM