the Rift

Ktulu | one for all, all for one

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

"Well enough. It's silly, but I wish there was something for me to do, some action. As much action as a healer can do, anyways." Tor replied to Ktulu, welcoming the black mare's company. Neither of them seemed able to carry on a conversation much beyond a handful of words, unlike Tor and Ophelia's instant friendship. No, Ktulu was very different from Ophelia. In the end, the draft was uncertain if she liked Ktulu, or disliked her. Of course, Tor did not question her loyalty to Ktulu- she would treat her with the respect due for one of such position. No, she simply wondered what the inverted mare actually was...

"And who is your companion, may I ask?" Tor asked curiously, looking at the small bear. At one time, Tor had pondered the possibilities of taking on a companion. Surely it would be an intimate relationship, but Tor couldn't quite bring herself to go ask the gods for one. No. Tor liked sharing her ways and helping others, but to have her mind connected to another animal at all times seemed a little too out of her comfort zone.

""

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
Ktulu | one for all, all for one - by Tor - 11-09-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: Ktulu | one for all, all for one - by Ktulu - 11-10-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Ktulu | one for all, all for one - by Tor - 11-10-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Ktulu | one for all, all for one - by Ktulu - 11-11-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Ktulu | one for all, all for one - by Tor - 11-14-2012, 05:50 PM
RE: Ktulu | one for all, all for one - by Ktulu - 11-16-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: Ktulu | one for all, all for one - by Tor - 11-16-2012, 09:15 PM