the Rift

black my eyes [open]

Bellatrix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"The only thing I've gotten in this wretched place is unwarranted disrespect from the horned." Blue eyes flashed as she spoke, falling coolly across the black pelted boy. She had no qualms with him nor his kind, for the time being. Still, she wandered hoping to find someone with some kindness, some empathy. But more and more, it seemed that only other equines were truly capable of those emotions. She would not stride about like some vain filly, trying to gain the liking of these mutated breeds. If they felt no need to warm their hearts for a stranger, then she felt no need to go out of her way for them.

The ashen mare almost didn't notice the other winged creature which approached. The new stranger was distinctly feminine, and at least seemed to lack the cold words of the male. Ebon tresses bounced as Bellatrix nodded to the mare's quiet greeting, before setting her sights back to the blue veined stallion. Throwing another nasty comment at him seemed appealing, but before she could, he spoke his name. A soft sigh escaped her blackened lips. There was really no use chastising the stranger, even if his own manners were lacking. With a few trudging steps, she neared the tree and stood at Leliel's side before starting to take in more of the bark. "What do you do in this land, Leliel?" Forcing the ice from her words, the doe spoke in between mouthfuls of food.

Bellatrix

Messages In This Thread
black my eyes [open] - by Leliel - 10-23-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: black my eyes [open] - by Bellatrix - 10-23-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: black my eyes [open] - by Leliel - 10-24-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: black my eyes [open] - by Bellatrix - 10-27-2012, 06:48 AM
RE: black my eyes [open] - by Svetlana - 10-27-2012, 09:40 AM
RE: black my eyes [open] - by Leliel - 10-30-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: black my eyes [open] - by Bellatrix - 11-15-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: black my eyes [open] - by Svetlana - 11-16-2012, 01:13 PM
RE: black my eyes [open] - by Leliel - 11-27-2012, 10:58 AM