the Rift

Fallen from high places [open]

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex

I'm the queen of playing games, and toying with stallions' minds. As for mares, I would rather just kill them straight-away. He's lucky he's not not a mare, for I would kill him right there and then for the insolence of making me wait for an answer. It's outright rude. And as for me, I will not tell my buisness to some bumbling leprechaun idiot running around questing mares! "I do not believe you're worthy of such an answer, colt. But why not? I'm here to find a foal to steal, silly. From the World's Edge, naturally." I narrow my eyes at him, half-wondering if I'm serious or if I'm just making up things on the spot. The thought whisks me away, back to my sons. I want to see them- I really do need to talk to them. I want to watch them hunt again, I do want to raise a child in the blood of his father, I want to watch my sons succeed, I want to hunt down stupid horses like this midget and kill them. I'm hungry to do something, instead of standing here gathering dust. "Now, you should tell me what you're doing here before I decide you're wasting my time. And you don't want to waste my time." The salty wind snatches at my black mane, winding it into curling knots, but my stone-gray eyes are cold and oblivious to anything except for this small stallion.

"Something to say."

[SO sorry for late reply!!]

Messages In This Thread
Fallen from high places [open] - by Aurelius - 11-01-2012, 04:52 PM
RE: Fallen from high places [open] - by Mandrake - 11-01-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: Fallen from high places [open] - by Aurelius - 11-10-2012, 03:54 PM
RE: Fallen from high places [open] - by Mandrake - 11-15-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: Fallen from high places [open] - by Aurelius - 11-30-2012, 05:22 PM