the Rift

I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor)

Gryffindor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gryffindor was shocked that tribute forgave him quickly, he thought he might have to explain more, but thats what best friends do.

Gryffindor was glad they were alright once more and that they could move on.

"I'm sorry for what i have done, but our dreams can live on, we still can rule together, it was just a stupid mistake i made that tore us apart and we can follow them together now" He was full of happiness he felt like the whole world around him was jumping for joy, but he knew they couldn't play around like they did as children now, because they had grown up 2 years. But obviously, that didn't stop them...

Gryffindor finally pulled away and kicked a bit for snow up in the air, and when it came back down, tribute kicked it, in flew into Gryffindors face... "Game on!" he shouted.

The next thing they knew they were messing around in the snow, jumping, rearing and neighing for joy. This was the most fun Gryffindor had had in a while, as all he did at home was graze and occasionally chat to the other pegasus' his age. He was all ways bored at home, so last week he dicided to come down here, for a visit, hoping not to bump into anyone along the way. But, thankfully, he did.

Messages In This Thread
I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-11-2012, 04:54 AM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-11-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-11-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-12-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-12-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-16-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-16-2012, 06:30 PM