the Rift

[OPEN] Lab rats

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
The man smiled brightly when Anzanie mentioend she didn't know he had a daughter, he even laughed a little. "She's wonderful" he chuckled. Of course he couldn't think about Maude without thinking about her mother.
I wish you were here.

Anzanie spoke of berries form her homeland which of course piqued Tilneys interest - he  adored stories of lore, fables from other realms unlike the one in which they currently lived. And what better than on his favorite subject, Herbology?
The gentleman smiled as he listened to the glazier tel lhim of her home; it almost made him slightly homesick, though the Edge washis true home now.
It was then that he thought of a crafting query for the mare he had planned to ask Glasgow... however since their more-than-friendly encounter Tilney was not so inclined to see her just yet.

"Anzanie, might you craft something for me quickly?" Tilney murmured. "I would like a pendant to give to a friend of mine in the shape of  lantern, just like mine. A tiny version, obviously."
Plucking one of the berries, he took one of the large flame-coloured pips in his mouth and begun to clean the fruit off it with his teeth. "-And if you could put this inside, that would be even better"
He stuck his tongue out, holding the bright orange pip. Once inside the pendant it would make for a wonderful flame.

@Anzanie yum
♥︎

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-18-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-18-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-19-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Tilney - 10-19-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Lab rats - by Anzanie - 10-19-2016, 03:15 PM