the Rift

there are stars up above! * kairi plots!

Ultima Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 4
Snapdragon :: Turkish Andora Cat :: None Kairi
of course this was the one thread i didn't subscribe to jaksdjf

@alysanne omg yes please!!! maybe they're both out on errands and run into each other, exchange a little news about what's going on in the edge and the falls, talk about how great flying is (ahaha), and ultima can tell her her grand plan? then alysanne can surprise her with some plants in the spring?? (^8<

@hertz honestly, that would be hilarious bc she'd definitely ask him if he was sick ahahaha. want to throw a thread up in the falls or someplace??

@tamme jasfj i sooo have been wanting to thread with you!! i've unwittingly had ultima meet the babies already lmao but please can she be the one who puts flowers in amalrik's hair. pls pls. she and theo are also gonna be cute shiny angel friends - luther can shoot question marks at them???

@kvasir accidentally also had them meet ahaha but YES definitely!! come anytiiime and bring her weird plants for her garden xoxo

@persephone YES YES i've been meaning to get a healers' meeting going! ultima can tell cora and @brendan about it there, and they can go herb picking and stuff hopefully before orangemoon ends!

@zekle I JUST *clenches fist* WANT HER TO BE A HOT MESS IN DISTRESS. I WANT IT TO BE THE MOST BAZ LUHRMAN PLACATION. WITH WHALES
also omg yeaaa double agent! ultima can find out about the oops babies from noe?? it'll be nuts

@volterra i love this??? bc she'll inevitably hear about him later on and about how awful he is and she'll just be like "??? that guy?? i saw him playing with his daughter and he called her (insert cavity-inducing term of endearment here). he's a big dweeb" ahahaha

@howl YEAH i still want to do that! is he a captive in the basin right now?? i'll have to think of a reason for her to go there (assuming he isn't allowed to leave, otherwise they could meet in the heavenly fields or something), but i'd love to have a thread! tag me wherever is appropriate??
please tag ultima in all posts!
force/magic a-ok, shy of killing/maiming her!

Messages In This Thread
RE: there are stars up above! * kairi plots! - by Ultima - 10-23-2016, 03:29 AM