the Rift

[OPEN] alea iacta est - any

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

“how long is forever?” asked alice.
“sometimes just one second.” said the white rabbit.

Alby's cold exterior for some reason brings odd comfort to her. It has since their first meeting and probably will remain that way until one of them dies. Not besties, but more than acquaintances, and yet the thought of making it more has rarely cross her mind with him. Barely, not never. When the slightly bent edges of his mouth contort just so, like a leaf tweaking in the breeze, so aloof. He bares no real smile, but what he musters is good enough for the piebald unicorn to curl her rosy lips into a grin while she listens.

His answer makes her suck in a breath through her teeth. “I see that it has...” Her eyes sweep briefly over the serpent as she goes to gaze over the misty horizon. She chuckles beneath her quivering breath when Deimos is mentioned, her tail flicks away the flood of tingles the name gives her. Not from love, or lust, but from memory, from the left overs of dark magic – the scars.

I had to leave, Albrecht.” Her nostrils flutter with a tired sigh. “Sometimes I just feel buried by life. Like the moss under the snow. Suffocating. Waiting for the sun.” She realizes with her last few words that it just might be an over-share; her dreamy voice got away from her and now her hazelnut eyes search his face. Surely he would just laugh at her, poke a humor bone into her small spill of poetic emotions.

Weirdly enough though she feels no embarrassment. No vulnerability she must cloak or a falseness of pride to blanket herself with against him or his wry humor. She welcomes it and even tips one side of her smile to make a devious little smirk and lets her brown eyes flit over the golden hues of an emerging sun. The fog will begin to clear soon, but still their exhales billow visibly from their noses, rising and disappearing into the chilly air.

@Albrecht

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 09-03-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 09-15-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 09-24-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 10-02-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 10-23-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 10-31-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 12-09-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Albrecht - 12-13-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: alea iacta est - any - by Tangere - 12-15-2016, 12:27 PM