the Rift

I got itches that scratch

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

This was an absolutely ridiculous idea but yet here she was, back in the Threshold. As if visiting this forest had ever turned out favourably for her. Considering how much she loved the Edge it was easy to praise it and conversation typically came easy to Alysanne but for whatever reason, combining those two into an attempt to recruit just never seemed to work out.

But, she supposed, this was at least a tolerable method of rejection. If she were to be turned down anywhere, she was glad it was here.

She just hoped none of her herd mates might be around to see her fail when it happened.

What was certainly unexpected, as Alysanne travelled through the snow-covered forest, was that for the second time in a row she would see someone she recognized. It caused her to stop dead in her tracks, her green eyes widening with the surprise of it, and Hemlock stopped his hunting to come check out this not-quite-stranger for himself. No name came to either of their memories so she did not think they had been properly introduced… but the spotted mare was undeniably familiar and Alysanne had a feeling she had seen her in the Edge before.

Despite her initial surprise, she wasted no time in approaching the mare once her hooves started to move again. Immediately there was a warm smile softening her green eyes as she called out a greeting. “Hello!” She came to a halt nearby though her small owl companion decided to continue flying in the canopy above them instead of resting in his usual spot atop her head. Though she was curious, Alysanne’s manner was easy and opening - she remembered all too well how intimidating the Threshold could be, even for those returning to Helovia, and did not want to put this mare off by seeming tense.

Her smile remained bright and friendly as she spoke again. “This may sound a little strange, and I do apologize for that, but did you use to live in the Edge? You look very familiar.”

art by imi

@Glacia
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I got itches that scratch - by Glacia - 11-03-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: I got itches that scratch - by Alysanne - 11-03-2016, 04:41 PM
RE: I got itches that scratch - by Glacia - 11-03-2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I got itches that scratch - by Alysanne - 11-05-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: I got itches that scratch - by Glacia - 11-08-2016, 03:23 PM