the Rift

How DARE THEY! [Kamien/Open]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

The arrival of the feathered colt was not missed by Aaron, as the young ones voice was clearly heard. Why was he not going after her. Every part of his body longed to go chasing after his mother. Calmly he spoke "Because where she has been taken, there are more who will not allow me to simply take her back.. I need the rest of the herd, or I to will fall." His eyes lightened slightly to a dark brown when he looked to the pair. The colt was at least trying to sooth his sister in a way he could not. The colt's next words were harsh and sent the young stallion over the edge of anger. "I intend to." Dark eyes looked out into the night, hoping another member of the herd would soon arrive to help.

The arrival of warmth was not ignored by Azale either. Gently she nosed against his shoulder and half heartedly lipped at the feathers there. She whispered softly "Momma was taken, she'll come back.... Right?" Orange eyes looked from the aquamarine eyes of Kamien to the dark brown ones of her brother. One of them had to hold the answer right?

Aaron sighed and tried to lift his baby sisters spirits. "Of course she will." Or i'll die to bring her back. Where was Mirage, Vikram, Torasin, Smoke, Rishima.... anyone who could help at a time like this? He snorted and began to pace back and forth impatiently. Where were those that were supposed to be the higher ranks. Would he have to go to the other herds for help?

"Talk Talk"

Messages In This Thread
How DARE THEY! [Kamien/Open] - by Aaron - 11-17-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: How DARE THEY! [Kamien/Open] - by Kamien - 11-17-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: How DARE THEY! [Kamien/Open] - by Aaron - 11-17-2012, 04:36 PM
RE: How DARE THEY! [Kamien/Open] - by Lace - 11-17-2012, 05:18 PM