the Rift

Endings and Beginnings

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada

Of course they weren’t alone for long. Soon after Kiada’s initial introduction, another joined the unique group. Glancing sideways, Kiada’s gaze landed on a grey mare that had color sprouting from the places where her pelt was wet. It was interesting for the filly, to see something that could potentially be just as useless as the flames that lined her spine. She offered the mare a small smile briefly before turning her attention back to the mare – now finally noticing the scarred over socket of her eye where the eye seemed to be missing. Oh, it was getting even more interesting now.

I’m starting over, I guess. Can you help me with that?” She listened to the mare speak, ivory rimmed ears perking to listen closer as Khairi’s gaze soon landed on Syrena. As the roan introduced herself and her name, answering to the greyed woman of the Falls, she offered a nod and a smile. “Yes, I can help with that!” She announced clearly, definitely certain in her abilities to try and recruit strangers. “The place I’m from is east from here – a bit of a trek, but we’ll pass by Syrena’s home on the way there. We live among the cliffs, where mists shrouds the land but there’s a beautiful view of the ocean.” Her voice grew to inhabit a tone of reminiscing, fond of her new home but still trying to sell it as much as possible.

She allowed a few moments to pass, to allow Syrena the chance to speak of her home before continuing. “We have many things open there for jobs and stuff. There’s lots of people too – come to think of it I think our Glazier and you might get along!” She added in, refraining from speaking of the grotesque scarred mare that crafted glass in the Edge, refraining from trying to make sure she didn’t offend the roan mare. “It’s up to you though, if you’d rather see Syrena’s home you can, but we’d be surely glad to have you too!” Another brilliant milky smile was sent toward the mare’s direction as Khairi smoothed his feathers, wrapping his wings around his body tightly among the snow.

"Talk."

img || coding by Smitty <3

@Syrena @Scheherazade <333 it's not great, I'm a bit buzzed right now so I apologize! Just wanted to get this sup to speed things along :D <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
Endings and Beginnings - by Scheherazade - 11-27-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Endings and Beginnings - by Kiada - 11-28-2016, 03:54 AM
RE: Endings and Beginnings - by Syrena - 11-28-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Endings and Beginnings - by Scheherazade - 11-28-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: Endings and Beginnings - by Kiada - 11-29-2016, 03:55 AM
RE: Endings and Beginnings - by Syrena - 11-29-2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Endings and Beginnings - by Scheherazade - 11-30-2016, 10:14 PM